Saturday, May 31, 2014

A Change Of Direction

Dear Fans and Readers,

I will be changing the focus of this blog from all horror movies to just indie films pacifically preproduction films in crowdfunding.

I find the filmmakers much more approachable and easier to work with. I have a great passion to see them succeed. you won't see any bad reviews here I will just not write about a movie I don't believe in. You may see an occasional film from a different genre but we are going to stay true to our horror roots, with a we want to see this movie made twist. I truly appreciate everyone that reads the words I throw down on the screen here and sincerely hope you all will stay with us for the next phase of the journey. That being said  if you hear or see anything drop me a line and we will check it out. Stay scary my friends.

Epic Horror

No comments:

Post a Comment